Friday, February 24, 2012

Today, Feb 24, David will be 24 for 24 more days.

The title today doesn't mean too much besides the fact that it is pretty cool. AND I still have no idea what to get David for his birthday!!!

A few nice things happened today. I actually had a really good all in all day. Being Friday helps with that usually. After a great day at BRCC I went out to dinner with some friends. Got sushi in Harrisonburg! It was good and I'll probably go back but.... it still wasn't like half price at home! I came home and cleaned. Cleaned. Cleaned. My mom would have been disgusted if she had seen my apartment the way it was! I don't even know how it got that way!

As I was cleaning I could hear the wind blowing pretty hard against my siding and could practically feel the temperature dropping. It sure made me be thankful for a place to live. I am so blessed to have all this space to myself! Space that I can mess up, clean up, live in, laugh in, cry in, cook in... Even though my refrigerator makes that annoying noise - I have one! I'm just feeling very appreciative of the amenities I have. Positive for today: Not forgetting that I truly am one of the lucky ones.

If you are reading this - you are probably one of the lucky ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment