Thursday, February 2, 2012

Girls Night In

The title says it all... positive #7 was girls night in!! I was so looking forward to tonight all week! It certainly didn't disappoint! I love the women in my cohort. It almost reminded me of having days with my past roommates where we would just talk and laugh until the middle of the night. Haha, except now we all get tired by 10 and wanna go to bed! It was great talking with them about personal, professional, and everything in between kind of things. They are really great inspiring women and it is wonderful to have them in my life as my support system at JMU.

Speaking of inspiring women... my friend, Shauna, who I was so lucky to see in DC last weekend is coming to stay with me later this month!! Awesome!!

AND - today, I got an email from David's sister, Maria, which meant a lot to me. We are going to try to be email pen pals but that is hard to keep up with so we'll see how it goes!

PLUS - my sneaky sneaky mother! Out of a folder (you know like a school supply folder) that I moved here with FOREVER ago popped a Pampered Chef little brown square kitchen sink scraper. I have been dying for one of these and here it comes hidden out of no where?!

My oh my, I am surrounded by beautiful wonderful women, near and far. I love you all!! Thank you!

1 comment: