Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed the day with your loved ones by at least letting them know how you feel. V-day to me isn't about roses, chocolates, hugs, kisses, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, lovey dovey kind of stuff. It's a lot more about the people you care about in general. It is a holiday that anyone can celebrate! My hope for you is that you did :)

As for a positive today - I'll keep this short and sweet. I don't have to do counseling taping tomorrow morning so I'm going into work instead. Doesn't sound too positive does it? Well, since I'll be in the office tomorrow morning I didn't have to stay late tonight! Positive!! I made a romantic dinner for one of Skyline 3-ways, watched The Bachelor from last night, and drank a wine cooler. Nice relaxing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment