Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday means....

....The Bachelor is on!!!

Monday's I spend at Blue Ridge Community College and compared to the rest of my week it's a lot of time all in one place. That wears me out! After work today I met a student at Panera which was fun too. However, I can't help looking forward to the moment when I can lay on the couch and get lost in Bachelor world!! Guilty pleasure equals my positive for the day!! I don't know what else to say about it :)  I'm relaxing watching it right now as I am doing some research on schools that I am interviewing with this week. (So the work doesn't completely end.)

Also, here is a little disclaimer from my last post.... For some reason I thought that when I was on Spring Break NKU was also on Spring Break... which they are, but faculty and staff aren't!! Duh, Emily!! SOooo.. Another fun thing to look forward to is catch up with all my NKU loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment