Sunday, February 5, 2012

Combo Weekend

It's a two for one combo weekend as far as positives go! I'm combining positives 9 and 10 in one post. One for Saturday, one for Sunday, and you my favorite reader - only have to read one post.

Positive #9 isn't glamorous or exciting but it definitely qualifies as a positive! I got to sleep in! I ended up sleeping for 12 hours! Whew, I must have needed it. So after sleeping in I got ready, got take out from McDonald's (because I had a great coupon!), and headed to the library to get some reading done. It was a successful visit with another girl from my cohort. She ended up coming to Saturday night mass with me and it was nice having someone to sit next to. A good day full of chit-chat, studying, and prayer.

As for positive #10, Sunday I also got to sleep in but I also got to Skype my bff from home, Tracy. She is in a program in Illinois and both of us are applying for summer internships right now. It was so good catching up with her. Distance sucks but Skype is amazing!! Later tonight I'm going to make myself some Superbowl food goodies, turn the game on in the background, and try to catch up on homework again. Some of my friends are hanging out tonight but since I'll be hosting some CSPA candidates visiting JMU later this week I want to try to catch up so I can be a good hostess.

As I am counting up with positives, I'm also counting down until spring break. 27 more days!! It can't come soon enough. I'm really looking forward to seeing my adorable cousins, celebrating David's birthday, and visiting his sister's new house. But until then, I'll take it day by day and focus on the positives. Thanks for sticking through it with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment