Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Balloons, Benjamin, and Budding Opportunity

Keeping it short and brief because someone (Benjamin Romito) says that he doesn't have time to read my paragraphs and paragraphs.

Positives for Tuesday: Balloons - I found out on Monday we handed out 200 balloons on campus which was my goal for the entire week! It was pretty amazing! We had to buy more balloons. Hopefully they sparked some attention. I also had a late night positive for Tuesday as well. Ben Skyped me and we got to talk for a long time. It was amazing getting to spend time with my brother. He cracks me up. I also forget all that we have shared growing up together. If anyone gets me in this world - it's him. He knows almost everything I have been through and so much of the back story (that happens when you are raised together). I couldn't be more proud of the man that he is.

As for my positive today... Ms. Hannah Springelmeyer has some budding opportunities and I am also so proud of her! Hannah is David's sister and not only will awesome things be happening for her this summer and next fall but she will begin her role as a resident assistant at NKU next week!! Of course I absolutely love the idea of her sharing in my world of student affairs. I know she will be so happy and it will be a wonderful growing and learning experience for her as well. I call it a budding opportunity because this positive can lead to so much more. I'm so happy to be kept up to date and involved in it!

I also got a lovely email with an easy recipe from my past supervisor, Julie. It made my afternoon! I can't wait to make the recipe and let her know how it goes! (Haha, watch it be a huge disaster!!)

And in case anyone has forgotten... in 2 days I'll be home. I can't be anything but happy when I'm so close to being where I belong. (Ha, so much for my short and sweet post! I guess I just have lots to say - if you don't like it - don't read it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment