Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just another terrific Tuesday!

Positive #5. Today was Tuesday. Tuesday's can be rough because I start work at 8AM, have 5 hours of class in there, a meeting or two, and then end work at 9PM. It's a looong day to be on campus. However, today the weather was soooo beautiful! Clear blue skies, shining sun, warm breeze, temperature in the mid 60s. I'm even okay with spending most of the day indoors because when I walked outside a little bit the amount of students hanging out on the Quad was just fun to see on the last day of January.

I couldn't really think of one particular positive thing that happened today so I'll list a few.
- Last night my mom wrote on my Facebook!
- This morning I got an email from a past supervisor and it helped me start my day on the right foot.
- In counseling class I was okay with discussing some of my "issues" openly. It felt good to be honest.
- FREE pizza at my evening meeting!!
- And to top off positive day #5 with five positive things... I have two summer internship interviews scheduled for the next week.

Keep on keepin' on everyone! Looking forward to a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment