Monday, January 30, 2012

Turtles in Hburg

Positive #4. So today I learned that positives aren't just going to jump out at me. Sometimes a day is just a day. I spent the work day at BRCC and then went grocery shopping afterwards. Nothing too exciting. My legs are a little stiff from all the walking in DC plus a few blisters on my feet so it could be considered a positive that I am laying on the couch watching The Bachelor right now. However, I would have done this any other Monday. What makes this Monday special? I'll tell you... I bought myself a box of Valentine's Day turtle chocolates while I was grocery shopping! The mix of caramel, chocolate, and salty pecans is definitely a positive! If there aren't any turtles crawling around your front porch you might just have to go find them yourself! And let me tell you something... totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment