Saturday, January 28, 2012

DC Daytrip

Positive # 2. I am about 2 hours away from Washington, DC - the nation's capitol! A wonderful thing is happening there today too. Two of my good friends from NKY are living there. You can read about my first experience visiting Emily from earlier in the year in the blog. Well, since then my friend Kevin lives there now too! Double the fun!.... BUT WAIT! It gets better! Another friend and sorority sister, Shauna, is traveling the country for Kappa Delta and happened to be close by this weekend as well as has a Saturday afternoon/night free!! Like I said before, I'm only 2 hours away so heading up to the city to see all of them at the same time is the most marvelous way to spend a Saturday. I am beyond excited! If I can't think of a positive for tomorrow, I'm happy enough that this one can count twice I think!!

Here I come District of Columbia - thank you for providing the perfect meeting place for me and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment