Monday, April 30, 2012

The Beginning of the End...

of the week, that is!

However, today does mark the beginning of my last week in Harrisonburg for the summer. I have a paper to proofread, an exam to take, and a whole lot of packing to do before I can leave. It's a bittersweet feeling being finished with my first year of grad school. What an accomplishment! I'm going to miss all of my CSPA friends so so much but I am looking forward to seeing some of my loves from all over the country at the KY Derby this weekend! And the weekend after that I'll get lots of family time at my aunt Monica's wedding.

And I'm don't have a catchy phrase for after that but I'll be beginning my summer internship at the University of Pikeville! Remember so long ago when I posted about it? Well it is finally almost here! I bought a shadow box on sale this past weekend that I am looking forward to filling with UPike memories!

Lots of changes with lots of quick turnaround usually means lots of stress for Emily - and I have been stressed but I'm getting through.. hope to see all of you who follow back home very soon! Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment